About Me

Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Word of God Speak

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.
You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water, yet you have brought us out to a place of abundance.

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.
Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.
Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.

Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell what he has done for my soul. I cried to him with my mouth, and high praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But truly God has listened; He has attended to the voice of my prayer.
Blessed be God, because he has not rejected my prayer or removed his steadfast love from me!

Psalm 34:18, 66:12, Proverbs 11:2,12,14, Psalm 66:16-20 (ESV)

No comments: