About Me

Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Friday, September 12, 2008

Expanding the Bogging Universe

I am doing my part to expand the blogging universe!

I have been invited to write a series of guest blogs for my good friend Ty Neal. Ty is the Families Ministry Pastor @ Grace Point Church in North Las Vegas, NV and I have known Ty for almost 10 years and have seen him grow in Christ since his conversion. He was a member of our church in Kentucky and is one of my dearest brothers in Christ.

Ty has just recently entered into the blogusphere and he has asked me to write a series of posts on Leaving a Leagacy. The series will be about 5 posts over the next couple of weeks. I will send the first one today titled Leading A Legacy. I encourage you to check out Ty's blog and look for my post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your friendship, leadership and mentoring!